- Thursday | April 18, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara 1111 E. Cabrillo Blvd. Santa Barbara, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Community Manager Members Fee: $25Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $72
Please note: Valet Parking is hosted. Upon arrival, please let the valet attendant know you are with the CAI event. Thank you!
This program will cover:
- Understanding the Boards’ duty to enforce association documents, including CC&R’s, Rules & Regulations & Architectural Guidelines.
- Enforcing documents in good faith – gaining compliance via violation notices, fines, hearing, IDR & ADR & suspension of privileges.
- How your association can lose the right to enforce – exploring various non-enforcement scenarios.
- Addressing tricky issues such as surveillance cameras, access rules, no smoking rules, political signs and time for questions on your enforcement challenges.
Tracy Neal, Esq., Beaumont Tashjian
David Loewenthal, Esq., Loewenthal, Hillshafer & Carter LLP
ASR Property Restoration
Critter Busters, Inc.
Diversified Asphalt Products
EmpireWorks Reconstruction & Painting
General Pavement Management
Kasdan, Lippsmith, Weber, Turner, LLP
Pacific Western Bank
SBS Lien Services
Steve D. Reich Insurance Agency, Inc.
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, April 15, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.