- Tuesday | August 13, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- Centric Hyatt 111 E. Cabrillo Blvd. Santa Barbara, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Community Manager Members Fee: $25Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
(Please note, this program was originally scheduled for June 27 and has been moved to August 13.)
(Valet Parking is hosted)
Join us for this program as we discuss adopting and enforcing fair and reasonable rules to avoid legal hassles over the following challenges in your community –
- Parking issues and how to curb parking disputes before they happen.
- Off-site owners who don’t step up to solve the problems their leaseholders may be creating.
- Pet Problems – How much barking is too much?
- Service, therapy, companion and emotional support animals…learn when you must make reasonable accommodations vs. when these animals are subject to your governing document restrictions.
Matthew Gardner, Esq., Richardson Ober PC
Steve Roseman, Esq., Roseman Law APC
ASR Property Restoration
Association Reserves-Gold Coast LLC
EmpireWorks Reconstruction & Painting
General Pavement Management
Pacific Western Bank
Steve D. Reich Insurance Agency, Inc.
Sustainable Water Solutions
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email email@example.com in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, June 24, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.