- Thursday | June 27, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- Centric Hyatt 111 E. Cabrillo Blvd. Santa Barbara, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Community Manager Members Fee: $25Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
This program will cover:
- Is it an inconvenience or is it a nuisance? Determining when an HOA should get involved in disputes between neighbors.
- Solutions to typical nuisances that the association should get involved in.
- Sexual harassment, discrimination, hostile work environment – Taking appropriate action can help your association avoid legal peril.
- And how can an association protect themselves from liability if an owner claims the association failed to enforce its governing documents?
Matthew Gardner, Esq., Richardson Ober PC
Steve Roseman, Esq., Roseman Law APC
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email email@example.com in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, June 24, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.