- Tuesday | May 7, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- The Courtyard Marriott 600 E. Esplanade Drive Oxnard, CA
- Community Manager Members Fee: $0Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $30
This program will cover:
- #Neighbor-to-neighbor disputes –when a manager/board should intervene.
- #Smoking – What to do when one neighbor complains.
- #CrowdControl – Too many people living in one unit
- #ConflictOfInterest / Civil Code 5350- What’s considered a conflict of interest for a manager or board members? Can you be held liable if there is a conflict of interest?
- #CurbAppeal – when is it #DeferredMaintenance and when is an association responsible for inaction?
To make the most of our time, please email us your questions in advance on these trending topics. Email questions to: email@example.com
Sandra Gottlieb, Esq., CCAL, SwedelsonGottlieb
Lisa Tashjian, Esq., CCAL, Beaumont Tashjian
Program Sponsors / Exhibitors:
ASR Property Restoration
Cobalt Security Services
Complex Solutions Ltd.
Duramax Building Products
General Pavement Management
Green Valley Tree Care, Inc.
Mutual of Omaha Bank / CondoCerts
Sun Wave Surfacing
Suncrest Pool & Spa Service
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 2, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.