- Thursday | January 31, 2019 to Saturday | February 2, 2019
- 9:00 am
- The Hilton Garden Inn 2000 Solar Drive Oxnard, CA
M-100: THE ESSENTIALS OF COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
Successful community management starts with the essentials! This comprehensive community association management course provides a practical overview for new managers, an essential review for veteran managers and an advanced course for board members. Successful completion of the M-100 can be the first step toward earning the CMCA credential, awarded by CAMICB. Review the Continuing Education Course Matrix to learn more. Topics include:
- Roles and responsibilities of managers, owners, committees and the board
- Management ethics
- Developing, implementing and enforcing rules
- Organizing and conducting board meetings
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Assessment collection policies and procedures
- Collecting delinquent payments
- Financial statements, reporting methods and operations
- Evaluating risk management and insurance programs
- Implementing maintenance programs
- Preparing bid requests and identifying key contract provisions
- Recruiting, selecting and managing personnel
- Managing sustainable and developing communities
Participant guide and flash drive with bonus readings and materials.
2.5 days | Days 1-2: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Day 3: 9:00 a.m. – noon
A multiple choice examination is given at the end of the class.
CAI member: $459 | Nonmember: $559 Join Now!
Chapter Rebate of $400 available once you earn the CMCA credential in 2019! The chapter is paying over 50% of your fee to take the M-100 course and CMCA exam!
Step 1: Meet the requirements below.
Step 2: Sign up for the M-100 Course. Go here to register. (rebate applies to any classroom M-100 or online version)
Step 3: Sign up to take the CMCA exam. Go here.
Step 4: Once you successfully pass the CMCA, contact the chapter office at email@example.com.
Be a Manager Member in good standing of the CAI-Channel Islands Chapter.
Have worked as a community manager for at least one year.
Be currently employed as a community association manager.
Have attended two (2) CAI-CIC educational luncheons within the previous 12 months.
REGISTER NOW for the M-100 Course in Oxnard.