- Thursday | January 31, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Ventana Grill 2575 Price Street PIsmo Beach, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Manager Member Fee: $25Manager Non-Member Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Luncheon Program.
This luncheon program will provide solutions for your board meeting challenges, tips for better communication and best practices.
- Board Meeting Protocol: Running an effective meeting, setting and sticking to an agenda, motions, minutes and tips for handling disruptive members.
- Navigating your way through different board member personalities – from the defiant board member, the overly involved board member to a board that is divided – how do you encourage board cohesiveness in order to keep things on track?
- Board transparency, fiduciary responsibility and should there be a board member code of ethics?
- What can and can’t be discussed between board members outside of a board meeting and solutions to your board meeting challenges.
Brian Moreno, Esq., CCAL, SwedelsonGottlieb
James Perero, Esq., Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP
General Pavement Management
Mutual of Omaha Bank / CondoCerts
Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP
Oakridge Landscape, Inc.
Pacific Western Bank
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you would like to request a vegetarian / vegan meal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, January 28, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
DON’T distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit spaces where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.