- Tuesday | February 25, 2020
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- Los Robles Greens 299 S. Moorpark Road Thousand Oaks, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $38Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $48Community Manager Members Fee: $38Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $48Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
- – To Sue or Not to Sue – Enforcement Disasters
- – Responding to Claims of Neighbor-to-Neighbor Harassment
- – Directors and Officers Insurance – When to put a carrier on notice for a potential claim.
- – How to identify hidden dangers such as dry-rot, mold and water intrusion before it becomes a larger expense
- – When water pipe leaks occur, what is covered?
- – Controlling Common Pest Control Challenges
Alliance Association Bank
Pacific Western Bank
Premier Commercial Painting-A BOLD DIFFERENCE
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email email@example.com in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Friday, February 21, 2020 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.