- Tuesday | July 28, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- ZOOM MEETING
- Members Fee: $15Non-Members Fee: $25Group Rate (Association or Company) Fee: $50
If registering for the group rate, please register one person as the main point of contact. Email additional registrants including their email address to: email@example.com
Program: “How, When & Should We Reopen the Community Pool and Common Area?”
- Protocol for reopening the pool and common areas
- The challenges of reopening the pool and ways to mitigate liability
- Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should
- Hierarchy of Orders for reopening
- Common Area Rules or the “new rules”
- Communicating to homeowners
Sabrina French, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, PMP Management, AAMC
Sandra L. Gottlieb, Esq., CCAL, SwedelsonGottlieb
Ashley Kennedy, REHS, Pool Program Specialist, VC Environmental Health Division
$50 for your entire board or company to participate in the webinar (Please only sign up one person as the main contact)
Advance Registration is required. Registrants will receive an access link to the webinar by Monday, July 27. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MANAGERS: Please be on time to this webinar to receive your full hour of continuing education credit.
Thank you to our Webinar Sponsors:
Barcode Automation, Inc.
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for this webinar as you will receive a link to the recorded copy if you miss the webinar.