- Tuesday | December 10, 2019
- 11:00 am - 1:15 pm
- Los Robles Greens 299 S. Moorpark Road Thousand Oaks. CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $36Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $46Community Manager Members Fee: $36Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $46Business Partner Members Fee: $47Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $67
Program: Disaster Strikes! Discussing Earthquakes, Floods, and Fires in CA
*Arrive at 11 am to experience the Quake Cottage!
- What can your community do to reduce liability if a disaster strikes?
- Understanding the catastrophes that our communities face.
- What do these wildfires mean for our fire insurance rates?
- Why are earthquake rates up, when we haven’t had any earthquakes?
- After a disaster, what actions can an association take to expedite the claim process for the carrier?
- Power outages and how insurance can and can’t help.
- Resources that can assist with disaster preparedness, as well as post-disaster assistance.
*Plus, all attendees will have the opportunity to experience The Quake Cottage before and after the program to safely experience what a major quake feels like!
Michael D. Brown CPCU, CCRA, Vice President / Property Department Manager
Golden Bear Insurance Company
Program Sponsors / Exhibitors:
All Valley Alarm
Cline Agency Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Cornwall Security Services
General Pavement Management
Green Valley Tree Care, Inc.
McKay’s Painting & Wood Replacement
Pacific Western Bank
Premier Commercial Painting – A BOLD DIFFERENCE
Roseman Law, APC
SBS Lien Services
Showscapes / Treescapes
Specialized Pipe Technologies
Thousand Oaks Plumbing
Tinnelly Law Group
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Friday, December 6, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.