- Thursday | February 6, 2020
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach 2575 Price Street Pismo Beach, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $27Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $47Community Manager Members Fee: $27Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $47Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
It’s 2020 and new laws are in effect – Is Your Community Ready?
You have heard about the new laws but now learn how to implement them! Join us as we discuss this and answer your questions.
- What policies do associations need to put in place?
- The new election timeline – deadlines, delegation of inspector duties, director qualification challenges and acclamation.
- Does the new election law create liability exposure?
- How and when to inspect balconies.
- How to create rules for accessory dwelling units and can a community regulate the rental of ADUs?
Tracy R. Neal, Esq., The Miller Law Firm
James Perero, Esq., Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP
Association Reserves – Gold Coast
General Pavement Management
Mutual of Omaha Bank / CondoCerts
Outdoor Design Specialists, LLC
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email email@example.com in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, February 3, 2020 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.