- Thursday | June 20, 2019
- 5:45 pm - 7:15 pm
- Ventana Grill 2575 Price St. Pismo Beach, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Community Manager Members Fee: $25Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
Are You Your Neighbor’s Keeper? HUD says YES! This program will cover determining when an HOA should get involved in disputes between neighbors and how to take appropriate enforcement actions to avoid legal hassles as it pertains to the following nuisances and challenges –
- When the association needs to step in between the relationship of a tenant and owner.
- Keeping the Peace – Loud noises and hard surface flooring – what are appropriate standards?
- Pet Problems- How much barking is too much?
- Plus time for your questions on other nuisance woes.
Matthew Gardner, Esq., Richardson Ober PC
Steve Roseman, Esq., Roseman Law APC
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, June 17, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
Please do not distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit space where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.