- Thursday | November 8, 2018
- 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Ventana Grill 2575 Price Street Pismo Beach, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Community Manager Members Fee: $25Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
Community Associations continually deal with challenging and sometimes controversial issues such as smoking, hoarding and short term rentals. Join us for this program as our attorney panel addresses the following:
- Smoking and Marijuana – Now that marijuana is legal, what challenges is your community facing and what rules can be enforced?
- Hoarding: How does your board address this challenging issue when it affects the well-being of your community, what steps can be taken and what are necessary access rules?
- Short term rentals: Long-Term Enforcement Strategies… What proactive steps can boards take to ensure they are following the appropriate short-term rental rules? Discussion will include various governing document provisions and local codes that govern unit and lot rentals, determining what are reasonable rental restrictions and liability and enforcement options and considerations.
Sean Allen, Esq., Roseman Law APC
Jasmine Hale, Esq., CCAL, Adams Stirling PLC
Program Sponsors (Exhibitors):
Alliance Environmental Group
EmpireWorks Reconstruction & Painting
General Pavement Management
Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP
Pacific Western Bank
Ramsey Asphalt Construction
Tinnelly Law Group
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, November 5, 2018 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
DON’T distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit spaces where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.