- Friday | March 29, 2019
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wilshire House 10601 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA (complimentary valet parking)
- Community Manager Members Fee: $95.00Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $95.00Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $130.00Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $130.00
The most comprehensive legal course available for professionals and volunteers managing community associations.
Participants will be provided with a comprehensive review of California and Federal laws affecting community associations including the Davis-Stirling Act, California Corporations Code, Common Interest Law and specifics relating to common interest developments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers of community associations
- Board members & leaders of community associations
- Attorneys who practice community association law
Matthew Gardner, Esq., Richardson Ober PC
Lisa Tashjian, Esq., Beaumont Tashjian
Registration fee includes: Continental breakfast, lunch and a comprehensive manual to save as a valuable resource. (Complimentary Valet Parking)
This course satisfies the 8-hour California Law Course requirement for California manager certification.