- Tuesday | February 26, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- Los Robles Greens 299 S. Moorpark Road Thousand Oaks, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $36Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $46Community Manager Members Fee: $36Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $46Business Partner Members Fee: $47Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $67
Program: Common Misconceptions & Challenges of the CA Civil Code
This program will cover –
- Revisit the definition of a meeting and a practical approach to complying with the law.
- Common misconceptions of the Executive Session and what is it really for?
- Understanding the steps to taking disciplinary action and implementing a reasonable fine policy.
- The board’s obligation to enforce its governing documents and its fiduciary duty to follow the CA Civil Code.
- What you need to know to implement the new laws regarding association financial protections, email communications and 28 day rules review.
Lisa Tashjian, Esq., CCAL, Beaumont Tashjian
James Perero, Esq., Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP
All Valley Alarm
Aqua Creations Inc.
ASR Property Restoration
Cornwall Security Services
Diversified Asphalt Products
Duramax Building Products
General Pavement Management
Green Valley Tree Care, Inc.
McKay’s Painting & Wood Replacement
Pacific Western Bank
Premier Commercial Painting – A BOLD DIFFERENCE
Showscapes / Treescapes
Specialized Pipe Technologies
Steve D. Reich Insurance Agency, Inc.
Suncrest Pool & Spa Service
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Thursday, February 21, 2019 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
DON’T distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit spaces where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.