- Thursday | September 13, 2018
- 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Ventana Grill 2575 Price Street Pismo Beach, CA
- Homeowner / Board Member Members Fee: $25Homeowner / Board Member Non- Members Fee: $45Community Manager Members Fee: $25Community Manager Non- Members Fee: $45Business Partner Members Fee: $55Business Partner Non-Members Fee: $75
We are sold out on this program. If you would like to be placed on the wait list in case of a cancellation, please call the chapter office at 805-658-1438. Thank you.
Good Community Governance Starts With Your HOA’s Governing Documents
Is your HOA struggling with outdated governing documents? Do they conflict with the Civil Code or other governing documents? Join us to discuss –
- The importance of updated governing documents.
- Understanding conflicts in the HOA’s governing documents.
- What is the difference between “amending” and “restating”?
- Developing a game plan for member participation and approval for amendments and/or restatements.
Tracy Neal, Esq., Beaumont Tashjian
EmpireWorks Reconstruction & Painting
General Pavement Management
Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP
Pacific Western Bank
Ramsey Asphalt Construction
PLEASE NOTE –
Special Meal Request: If you have a special meal request or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Reservations cancelled after 5:00 pm on Monday, September 10, 2018 cannot be refunded. Any no-show registrant will be charged for his/her reservation.
Photo/Video Release: By registering for and/or attending any CAI-Channel Islands Chapter event, you are understanding that publicity photographs and/or videos may be taken and are giving permission that photos and/or videos containing your likeness may be used. Questions, please contact the chapter office at 805-658-1438.
Our “No Suitcasing” Policy:
If you are not a sponsoring (exhibiting) business partner:
DO meet people, network with homeowners and managers and give your business card when requested.
DON’T distribute marketing materials or promotional items of any kind, distribute unsolicited business cards, flyers or brochures, or stand at an exhibit spaces where you may distract from networking opportunities for that particular sponsor.
These Rules are designed to enhance the benefit of sponsorship to those business partners who support this event and to ensure a pleasant and rewarding experience to all attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring a future chapter event, contact the office is 805-658-1438.